Overstayer Stereo FET Compressor
The Overstayer Stereo Compressor is a dual channel solid state FET compressor with a single set of controls. It features a wide range of timing control as well as integrated sidechain filtering and parallel processing. Strap it across a stereo (or mono) source, turn the drive and blend to taste.
- Classic FET compression.
- TINT controls excessive brightness during large amounts of gain reduction.
- DIRT switch for adding harmonic distortion.
- Compression detector is high pass filtered for bass response, bypassed with the GRAB switch.
- BLEND control for parallel processing.
- Wide range of ATTACK and RELEASE in conjunction with A/Rx10 switch (when switch is in control range is extended 10 fold and release is slowed).
- Multiple stage auto release.
- L/R LINK switch allows both detectors to operate linked or independently
- Hardware bypass.
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs.