Overstayer Stereo FET Compressor
The Overstayer Stereo Compressor is a dual channel solid state FET compressor with a single set of controls. It features a wide range of timing control as well as integrated sidechain filtering and parallel processing. Strap it across a stereo (or mono) source, turn the drive and blend to taste.
- Classic FET compression.
- TINT controls excessive brightness during large amounts of gain reduction.
- DIRT switch for adding harmonic distortion.
- Compression detector is high pass filtered for bass response, bypassed with the GRAB switch.
- BLEND control for parallel processing.
- Wide range of ATTACK and RELEASE in conjunction with A/Rx10 switch (when switch is in control range is extended 10 fold and release is slowed).
- Multiple stage auto release.
- L/R LINK switch allows both detectors to operate linked or independently
- Hardware bypass.
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs.
- Requires 12VDC at 500mA supply (included).
No longer in production, contact us for more information.
What others have to say:
" I refer to it as the Over Slayer! It's my go-to drum buss compressor. "
-Greg Wells - Producer/Songwriter (Mika, Katy Perry, Timbaland)
" The Overstayer Stereo Compressor has been a main stay on my mixes ever since I snagged the prototype. It's the mixing engineer's stompbox, when you turn the dials, things really start to happen. "
-Tim Palmer - Producer/Engineer/Mixer (U2, Tears for Fears, Pearl Jam)
" I was at a session was amazed by the drum sounds and when I asked what the secret was, it was the overstayer. I knew I had to have it for my studio. They are built with love and will blow you away every and anytime you use it, truly a must have piece of gear. "
-Victor Indrizzo - Drummer/Producer/Songwriter (Sheryl Crow, Daniel Lanois, Willie Nelson)